Objectives of this Role
We are looking for a focused, motivated, and crypto-experienced professional to join our team in the UK to start asap and help shape the financial sector. Together with our Heads of Marketing & Business Development, you will:
- Be formulating and executing the company’s communication strategy.
- Lead the team of internal and external marketing experts such as graphic designers, video editors, and social media managers.
- Forecast hiring needs with the specific skillet needed and communicate to the management team.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Execute social media management (including articles for magazines, podcasts).
- Implement performance marketing mechanisms (such as Google Ads, SEO).
- Be the contact person for the team: Evaluate their performance, give feedback, delegate tasks, communicate goals and keep deadlines.
- Be the „Go-to“ person when it comes to crypto-specific marketing questions within the team or in cross-functional work.
- Report directly to the Head of Marketing and work closely together with the Head of Business Development.
- Good understanding of the DeFi space
- 2 years of marketing experience working on a crypto project.
- 2 years of experience using Performance and Optimization tools such as SEO, Google Ads
- 2 years of experience actively doing Social media Marketing
- Hands-on mentality
- Have proven leadership skills of how to keep deadlines and grow your team in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
- A true communicator & team player.
- Excellent English, German is a plus
- Good to Have: Previously worked in a DeFi project in Marketing
What Vaultoro Offers
- Full-time permanent contract
- Competitive salary
- Work fully remotely from home within the UK
- Flexible working hours
- Take part in team-gatherings and grow as a community
- Be the lead of a fast-growing marketing team working directly with the management
- Being at the top of the tech game in the DeFi and crypto space
- Be creative and make a difference in the world, solving a real problem for the upcoming generations.
How to apply
- Send an email to our HR manager Christina Wessendorf at [email protected].
- Add your CV and some lines on why you would be perfect for this position.